11.20.2009

Spotlight: Ojai Valley Inn and Spa

I recently had the pleasure of stopping into the quaint little town of Ojai to do some scouting for a client. Ojai is just lovely, the people are really friendly and it's just chic enough that you might spot a celebrity or two. I saw Jennifer Aniston! After I explored the adorable town, I was able to check out the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa, which is a beautiful place for events. There are so many cool places to get married or have your rehearsal dinner on the property. I was fortunate enough to have my dear friend Jose Villa's Cannon 5D with me, so here are some of my fav shots...





This barn would be perfect for a rehearsal dinner. The floors are polished and the space comes with these great rustic picnic tables, so it really wouldn't take much to make the space shine.



Back at the hotel, we looked at a couple of ceremony spots. This tree was a beautiful option, but there are plenty of other gorgeous places on the property that are equally worthy of vow exchanging.




Also located on the property is an artist's cottage and apothecary studio that offers all sorts of art classes (silk scarf painting, pottery, etc.) or you can walk right in and design your own scent! How's that for a wedding favor?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...