4.26.2010

Favorite Things Part ii.

A few weeks ago, we posted a list of things Alison's currently obsessed with, so figured we should keep the list going. Stay tuned for more fun lists of things we adore, but for now...


Here's Kelsey's top ten crush list:


1. Avett Brothers new CD. Love the country vibe!

2. Lost final season. I'm 4 episodes backed up on my DVR because of travel but can't WAIT to catch up.

3. My new navy sperrys. Going to be my summer staple paired with my new neon yellow cut offs.

4. Tulum. Will be here all week, staying in a hut on the beach and plan to do nothing but swim and drink tequila.

5. Blink by Malcom Gladwell. Really interesting book.

6. Casa Sanchez hot salsa. It's like crack to me.

7. Sunset Magazine. After years of stealing my moms I finally subscribed. They have the best recipes.

8. My house in Potrero Hill. Can't wait to spend my first summer with my sunny backyard.

9. Saving The Bay miniseries on KQED. Great wealth of knowledge about the history of the bay area. And robert redford narrates so you can't beat that.

10. Table in a Bag from Crate and Barrel. I've had it for 3 years but every summer I am reminded of what a great invention it is. Perfect for the beach or camping.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...