4.09.2012

Spotted in SF: Verunica



Okay, so for those of you who don't know me, I'm pretty much a vintage clothing and jewelry junkie. I loooove old weird costume pieces and see the story each one holds. Anyway, when our clients are looking for the best vintage accessories, I usually suggest Verunica in Hayes Valley. They have totally awesome stuff and the inventory is always changing. I've found everything from shoes to shawls there and the girls in the shop are super friendly and knowledgable about what they sell. They occasionally have wedding dresses and cute dresses for bridesmaids if you don't want everyone to match. But the best thing of all is their insane accessories collection. And just when you think you've dug through it all, make sure you pop over to the other shop across the street for more goodies.


xo.
a.b.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...