1.09.2012

BHLDN Headquarters



I recently had the pleasure of taking a stroll through the BHLDN shop in Houston. For those of you who haven't discovered BHLDN yet, it's the brilliant wedding brand backed by Anthropologie. BHLDN is mostly focused on e-commerce, with the majority of the brand focusing on internet sales of wedding and special events gowns and dresses, accessories, jewelry, and some super cute decor and tabletop items. The company opened up their first brick and mortar shop a few months ago in the River Oaks area of Houston, so I just had to swing by last time I was in town to see what all the buzz is about. All I can say is I can't wait for them to open up a shop in San Francisco! One stop shopping? Yes, please.


xo.
a.b.






1 comment:

KCE said...

How exciting! Very jealous, hope you had fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...